The Firm advises on myriad commercial transactions such as licensing, franchising, joint venture, agency arrangements, leasing, service agreements, royalty and technical know-how, collaboration agreements etc. The firm is regularly advising its clients in relation to general corporate, company law and Securities law issues that arise in the normal course of business. The Firm is recognized for its excellent strategy and solution oriented approach.
The Firm provides complexed transactional advisory services and documentation taking into consideration the commercial perspective of the transaction including risk mitigating measures enabling the client to take an informed decision. The Firm has exhibited the ability to meaningfully negotiate the transactions and also demonstrated the capability to handle complex issues including reconciliation with cross border laws and regulatory framework.
The services include :
- Drafting and vetting of varied kinds of Contracts and Agreements
- Structuring of arrangements and transactions including from tax perspective
- Pre and post litigation advisory
- Advising on Contractual Arrangements
- Corporate Governance
- Joint Ventures
- Legal and compliance Audit
- Regulatory, Compliance and Secretarial advisory, approvals and related matters
- Advisory on Foreign Exchange Control Regulations
- Due Diligence
- Formation of Companies, Partnerships, Trusts and other body corporate in India and overseas jurisdictions
- Technology Transfer Agreements
- Stamp Duty related issues
- The Firm represents its clients before various regulatory authorities such as the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB), Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI), Company Law Board (CLB), Department of Corporate Affairs (DCA), Registrar of Companies (ROC), Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) and other regulatory bodies.