The firm has a strong Commercial Litigation team with knowledge base in all forms of dispute resolution which works toward making the process hassle free for the client and ensures that disputes are resolved efficiently and cost effectively. The firm experienced team of lawyers who can advise on the best strategy to protect the commercial interests. The team advises across a diverse range of industries engaged in manufacturing activities, telecom, energy, resources, financial services, insurance, health, entertainment, information technology, intellectual property, workplace relations, retail and trade, property and construction activity.
Drawing on past successful cases, the firm is well equipped to handle litigations of complex nature in the country. The Firm can boast of several landmark decisions which have been pronounced in the litigations handled by the Firm. At the same time, the Firm usually keeps in mind the time and costs associated with court processes and the value to businesses of resolving disputes amicably and therefore, wherever possible, the Firm endeavours to achieve such resolution of disputes for its clients, without proceeding with formal long drawn litigations.
The firm is also skilled in alternate dispute resolution which is a valuable alternative to litigation. The Firm is also advising its clients on several international commercial arbitrations and mediation processes.
The services include :
- Cross Border Litigation and Investigations
- Energy and Projects Disputes
- Finance and Securities Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property related Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Trade Secrets And Other Proprietary Rights
- Antitrust and unfair competition disputes
- Economic Offences
- Labour litigation
- Technology disputes
- Litigation in administrative courts where govt. is involved
- Tax related litigation
- Domestic and international arbitrations
- Enforcement of awards
- Oppression and mismanagement cases before company law board/company courts
- Recovery Issues